I CUT MY HAIR OFF!!!! 2ND BIG CHOP: Starting my Natural Journey Over (4b4c natural hair) Tapered cut | how do you tell chop to go home

I CUT MY HAIR OFF!!!! 2ND BIG CHOP: Starting my Natural Journey Over (4b4c natural hair) Tapered cut | how do you tell chop to go home

If you are looking for the keyword related to how do you tell chop to go home, then immediately read the entire video related to how do you tell chop to go home compiled by us here.

WATCHING

After 5 years of being natural, I decided to CUT MY HAIR!!. It was a hard decision. but I finally decided to move forward with it after months of discussing it with my fiance. It was thinning, my hair was falling out, and just not growing… Although, I’m a bit disappointed with the progress of my hair, I’ve decided that it’s ok to start over. Being a kinky 4b 4c natural, there is so much more work that is required. But, The Roots Naturelle product line is going to help get me back on track! I love everything about these products! They had my tapered cut on point. I hope that you all enjoy this video. Be sure to like, comment and subscribe XOXO

🚨Products used: The Roots Naturelle

Website:

To commemorate Easter and my Big Chop, The Roots Naturalle has given me a discount code for this week. You can find it ⤵ It will expire at the end of this week. Happy Easter!! 😘

🎊 15% discount code MsNaturallyMary: 🎊

👋🏾(If you click the link it takes you to the website. The 15% discount will be automatically applied to your order ☺)

The Naturals Collection:

Shampoo: ⤵

REDEEM – Moisturizing Sulfate Free Shampoo

Conditioner:⤵

Redeem Moisturizing Conditioner

Leave in Conditioner:⤵

HYDRATE ME – Natural Curl Moisturizer

Oil:⤵

Jamaican BLACK CASTOR OIL 2 fl oz

Styler: ⤵

BOUNCY CURLS – Ultra Hydrating Crème

Edge control: ⤵

Virgin Lacquer – Gel Pomade 2.25 oz

Instagram:

💄💋Makeup tutorial for this look:

🖤Hair dye:
Revlon Colorsilk Luminista: Bright Black

💦Hair Steamer used: Qredew

🎼Music:
Preston Harris: “Lift Your Head”
“Pretty Gold”
“Love Crazy”

📲Let’s Stay Connected!

Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Tumblr: Msnaturallymary

Pinterest:

____________________________________________________________________

➡For business and partnership opportunities please contact 📧 naturallymary@gmail.com .

To see to more keyword genres, you can access this link: https://babypetdaily.com/

I CUT MY HAIR OFF!!!! 2ND BIG CHOP: Starting my Natural Journey Over (4b4c natural hair) Tapered cut

I CUT MY HAIR OFF!!!! 2ND BIG CHOP: Starting my Natural Journey Over (4b4c natural hair) Tapered cut

I CUT MY HAIR OFF!!!! 2ND BIG CHOP: Starting my Natural Journey Over (4b4c natural hair) Tapered cut


Hopefully with the artical how do you tell chop to go home, you will feel more usefule. Thanks for visiting babypetdaily.com

The post I CUT MY HAIR OFF!!!! 2ND BIG CHOP: Starting my Natural Journey Over (4b4c natural hair) Tapered cut | how do you tell chop to go home appeared first on Babypetdaily.com.



source https://babypetdaily.com/i-cut-my-hair-off-2nd-big-chop-starting-my-natural-journey-over-4b4c-natural-hair-tapered-cut-how-do-you-tell-chop-to-go-home/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

What Is The Source Of My Puppy’s Excessive Thirst? (Vet Response)

When Do Kittens Begin Purring? The Surprising Solution!

The Top 7 Freeze-Dried Dog Foods